Saturday, January 11, 2014

Weekend Writing Warriors 1/11/14

Weekend Writing Warriors 1/11/14


Greetings and salutations:


 Weekend Warrior Writers 1/11/14

By the time we got to the deserted top floor of the garage I pressed her against the car and kissed her so long I felt I was melting into her. I ground my hips in to her and Pam's legs parted and I felt her sweet spot grinding on my pecker as I held her bouncy behind in my hands. She began ripping at the buttons of her dress and then at my shirt till our bare chests were pressed  together. I felt her soft breasts flatten against me. Everything about Pam was soft and pliable, but her response was growing fierce. I was being consumed. I reached up under her skirt, but instead of pantyhose I found a garter belt, stockings, and no panties between my fingers and the softest, wettest pussy I had ever fingered. As my fingers sunk into her we kissed madly.

"Debbie Do" on Amazon


Available on Amazon

2 comments:

  1. this is a really sexy scene. I think creative punctuation took away from the flow a bit ;o) I'm also curious to the age from his use of the word pecker. high school or college maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Character age? Perpetual frat boy. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete