Skip to main content

Fragrant Furrows

I found the tip of my tongue plowing fragrant furrows topped with a huge tangle of black bush. It was a not unfamiliar, but rather rare occurrence in my life. I could tell I had been drinking. That has not been so rareI could tell I was much younger because I was about to come in my pants while eating... who? I peeked up and there she was. Gina. I could tell by the toned, well muscled, long legged, and spare breasted frame. But this time Brittany was sitting upon Gina's face with a look of hunger in her eyes and a sly devious intensity being sent in my direction. Her eyes were big and blue even without the large framed spectacles she usually wore at work. I was extra grateful that on this special occasion of the company Christmas party Britney had eschewed her usual blue jeans for a little black dress. Even better was the black thigh hi stockings which were now working their magic around Gina's busy cheeks. I knew this was not how it was. I knew this would have been glorious. I knew my notebook would not be here so I knew the memory of former pasts was flitting away like a bird on the wing.  

Good news was Gina was cumming in gushes. Better news was this time I was not unloading in my drawers. Being faced with a now that was ready to suck me in I was going to enjoy the long eluded Brittany sucking me in her sweet mouth that gasped as she came hard and long on Gina's face. I studied Brittany's face as it floated above her now disheveled little black dress. That face that had launched numerous phantasms in the libido of a younger me. That younger libido I was sporting again zoomed into overdrive as I rose from between long toned thighs with Gina spread all over my face. Mgoal to be between Brittany's shorter and softer thighs. A goal that was finally within my purview. Not to mention visions of clutching that perfect Brittany behind that always had me stop whatever I was doing at work to watch her work it down the editing house hallways where we both were employed.

Gina was working those gams of hers trying to hook my ass with her heels to draw me to her sweltering snatch, but Brittany's cunt was in my sights singing her siren's song to me. So I had no qualms of crawling over Gina's writhing bounty to claim the object of my long deferred desire. 

My balls brushed Gina's small firm breasts as I knelt before Brittany and slowly eased her little black dress over her red banged hair which framed her beatific face. Her hair perfectly straight over her lustful lovely eyes. Gina presented with my stiff cock under her Brittany slathered chin made do by wrapping her fingers around it blindly. Gina gave a gasp of appreciation into Brittany's cunt as she felt my girth and steely response. She was licking both of us below while using my throbbing cock head on Brittany's now palpitating clit. My tongue explored her sweet mouth twirling a holiday waltz around her thrashing tongue. Brittany's strapless bra gave little resistance as I brought her perfectly shaped breasts into play. We kissed and I fondled those two delightful tits which rested in gentle pools of flesh like purring kittens in my palms. Shape and size perfect. Pleasing heft and bounce. Soft fleshy little globes that were in need of my adoration. Perfectly dark ruby ovals surrounding shy inverted nipples. I scooted back to get one of those little beauties in my mouth, a maneuver to which Gina took issue with since my prick was withdrawn from her combo platter leaving only Brittany's pussy and her fist around my shaft to satisfy her lust for thick cock. 

I had forgotten what a leggy, shapely, and lithe woman Gina was because she took the initiative to roll, bend, hoist, and free one of her limbs from between my thighs to the outer reaches of our current triangle of lust. This maneuvered me with leverage ther greedy twat. With a twist of her hips gravity did the rest and I fell into her. My fall was glorious, mprick was engulfed in her tawny paradise. So I stretched out and began pumping furiously into Gina while enjoying the bounty of Brittany's bosoms. So my past night of defeat now afforded me to savor a naked and willing Brittany while I buried my now steely young cock deep into Gina's sweltering twat. 

My eyes were locked on the visually stunning front facade of the delicious and delectable Brittany.  Her body was all I had imagined I fucked Gina hard. I fucked Gina deep. All while drinking in Brittany's beautiful wine colored nipples. Nipples that were now rising from either Gina's oral attention, or the visual display of me banging her best friend while she was being eaten out with feline precision by her quivering and orgasming bestie beneath me.  
Still tonguing mercilessly, Gina was muttering guttural obscenities that were echoing within Brittany 

"Oh fuck that long legged slut Pierre!Brittany cried as we all came together as a team. 
No thoughts of notebooks, slithering, or that this was a past that never happened. It was happening now. It was happening to me. I knew my Brittany Christmas present would be unwrapped shortly.  Even as I spurting deep into Gina I knew from the look in Brittany's eyes that she needed to exchange Gina's tongue for my cock. She needed that now. I knew this would alter...  

What?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss. Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning. When the campground sa

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious