Skip to main content

Faces

 Gina was not giving up the controls easily. So Brittany teased the head of me with her pointed little tongue. The side view of Brittany on all fours, her red hair obscuring my view of her tongues delicious work on and around my shaft with teasing little burrows into Gina's delicious furrows was sensation enough. I enjoyed Brittany's breast, which held their pleasing round shape even with gravity tugging at them in her doggy position. Her tummy flat and rump raised would have made me wish for a position if her oral delights and Gina/s special clit friction had not made me moan out loud. 

I closed my eyes in sweet satisfaction. When they opened again I found two shimmering faces poised behind my extra stiff self both teasing up and down the shaft with flicking licking tongues. Gina's frizzy black hair a diaphonique veil when she took her turn working mercilessly down me until I felt the back of her throat while Brittany looked on. When freed from Ginas mouth Brittany brushed Gina's hair back to reveal my cock shimmering in the low bedroom light. 
  
Taking the challenge and my shimmering knob in her dark red almost maroon  lipsticked mouth Brittany ever so slowly worked her tongue on the very underside of my ponderous bulb, her tongue snaking down my member like a serpent on a sturdy tree limb. Gina, not to be idle found my ball sack irresistible and set about licking the remains of our lust while Brittany adjusted her angle of attack to indulge Gina's whimsical ball serenade, all the while continuing her sweet descent down on me. 

In addition to the oral sensation I was receiving I had the added show of two nimble twenty something year old bodies with rumps upraised and Brittany's delicacy in clear view as she maneuvered above me increasing angle and access for Gina's Ball bag sonata. 

When Brittany's long nights journey finally brought her mouth to an end her throat gagged and then Valhalla opened up and I felt my dick slide into her relaxing and accommodating throat which quickly tightened and she began working her way back up with continued tongue enticementbut at a swifter rate.  Brittany set about the task of fucking me with her mouth in earnest.

Her folds wept from above onto my chest hair and shimmered like diamonds on this winters eve, so reached for the source and thumbed and fingered her pages into a frenzy which was transmitted to the vim and vigor with which she sucked my cock. 

One finger found entrance while my thumb ran sweet circles around her clit and she rewarded me with a building suction and hands flailing up and down the slippery pole between her lips. 
Gina's tongue ran up the under of my prick and the two lovely mouths met in a deep kiss all around mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................... 

I was comingYet I was going. I felt the sperm flowing out of me in fiery thick lumps and savory sauces and saw it covering their lips, face an tongue. I did not mean to come on their faces but it was happening. Now? Why confused? Where am I going. I don't want to go. Not Now. Not. 

I woke to find Toni. But no book. Then the whole twenty additional years of marriage slithered into my memory. Slithers were not going to be a problem because sex with Toni was even more nonexistent. In the memories of a twenty year extension of the original fourteen year debacle it became plain that I would be here a while. 

A look in the mirror cemented the horror of what an extra decade in a miserable relationship will do to a body. Time was running out to find the notebook. To have an inkling of where I had slithered from and what I was missing faded as I melted into the nowThis was the wrong now. The now that never was. I looked helplessly for the notebook until I forgot what the notebook was and what I needed it for until I forgot what I had forgotten and forgot to look.The never was that was the memories that never were of the  contemptible marriage continuation that never should have been washed over me and erased all clues of how to ever return to the right now. 

“What are you doing?” I heard Toni ask in her toneless flat Tennessee tinged twang. 
I felt the visceral loathing rise up in me at the sound. 

It was years before a chance meeting with Tami that my cryptic and phantasmagorical notebook again came into play.

Comments

  1. Ahhhh! That was a delicious breakfast. "Diaphonique" was divine and I certainly relate to: "A look in the mirror cemented the horror of what an extra decade in a miserable relationship will do to a body." Excellently told. Got ya covered, karing on my G,+ !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss. Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning. When the campground sa

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious