Skip to main content

Wherehouse Tasha

Tasha



Another Friday slinging boxes at the warehouse. We had a lot of orders to pick and get out before UPS showed up at the end of the day. Usually nothing provoked more anxiety in Ricky and I than to see one of the sales staff in the warehouse late Friday. Often that meant they had just made a sale and would demand getting a new order out quickly to impress their new sales prey. No sales person in the place struck me as more predatory than Tasha. She was a sleek five foot six, slender torsoed blond with a luscious rounded bottom. Whether in jeans or a flowing dress her bottom was tops. She had short curly blond bobbed hair that could only be described as fluffy. Often it fluttered about her face obscuring her right eye while her other eye would slyly size you up. To me she was the personification of the idiom of the times. Foxy.  

This Friday afternoon she was particularly so. She approached me slowly, almost panther like, not dressed for business success but in Friday night party attire. The slit down the front of her black dress plunged between her small well rounded breasts. Since her tits were too small for cleavage the slit revealed an astounding amount of explorable territory between her pleasure peaks.

“ I need to ask you a question about an item back here in section J, Peter.”  With a provocative crook of her finger and cock of her head she marched into the aisle. I followed behind and admired how the fabric of that black dress danced about her ass as she lead me into the labyrinth of towering warehouse shelves.

When we had travel nearly to the back of the warehouse Tasha abruptly stopped causing me to bump into her heavenly backside. That was not the first time that had happened and was certainly not the last.

A half hour after a discrete rubbing from her skirted butt pressing against my jeaned groin in the warehouse aisles we were in Annie’s office, Tasha’s skirt flipped up over her back, panties long gone and her face buried in Annie’s snatch. Annie’s eyes were glassy with lust as she intently watch my young and well muscled midsection doing marvelous maneuvers within and without Tasha’s twat.  Activities that were only obscured from her view by Tasha’s upraised tush.

When Annie and Tasha would go out on the town, Annie would let me do everything but fuck her.

“Don’t want to serve a fine gentleman another man’s leavings.” Annie would regally pronounce. “At least not the first time I am with him.”

Like I said. Annie was posh.

Sometime Tasha would join in the Friday Night Follies warm up. Today Tasha led the plunge into Friday night. Tasha would let me fuck her. Tasha said that was what douches were for. I was never sure if she was referring to me or not.

As I did my disco dance, slamming rhythmically into Tasha’s sopping hot pussy, I enjoyed the view of Annie, splayed on her desk, dress dropped half mast revealing her bountiful ski jump sloped breasts and growing nipples encouraged by Tasha’s tongue ministrations. Tasha’s mouth howled into Annie’s tunnel as her cunt clenched about my furiously spurting cock. We collapsed in a heap onto Annie’s managerial desktop.

All I know is they would be two very wound up, full tilt disco dancing babes when they went out those nights. They seemed invigorated, while I would feel spent and sleepy. Disco was never my thing, but I was always happy to explore under the flowing dancing skirts those two women.

Rene was happy those nights too. Friday date night often ended at my place. As we fell asleep in each others arms all sweaty and spent she would coo into my ear, “You lasted soooo long tonight Pooh.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss. Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning. When the campground sa

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious