Skip to main content

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss.

Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning.

When the campground saloon closed and we were all cast out into the chilled Wisconsin night. We set about lighting the campfire which I had prepared earlier that afternoon while Jim was getting blown by Lynn in the tent. The talk turned to sex, as drunk guys around a campfire have through the millennia. Lynn sat in with Jim drooping at her side. Since Eddie the G was the only one of us that hadn’t struck out we started with a toast to his good fortune. Tales of making out on basement floors, affirmations of who fucked who in whose office, the beautiful young woman who married our boss a short time after he left the mother of his children and which of us  saw that coming. Worse, who saw things take place in the late night office midnight oil glow and who could not cleanse the memory no matter how much they tried to drink it away. For some reason Don decided to talk about a few pumps into Dorette’s ass and cumming quick because her ass was so tight. He then demurred because we all worked together and oops, Lynn was still there.

To late.

A secret smile passed between Lynn and I. Oh the inappropriate things alcohol can cause us to share with each other.

It had been another night of partying that had Dorette tagging along with Lynn and I to tuck in a worse for wear and tear Jim.  

Dorette had a large head of curly hair piled high on her head which poised nicely on her elegant and slender neck. She was very pretty. She was very skinny. Slender neck flowed into slender shoulders which dove into her impossibly wasp like waist. That is were the real fun began Her behind had a pure heart shape even when posed up high and ready to receive.

No need for Don to ever know of the night I spent with Dorette. More than a few pumps were expending in said keyster and other orifices as well on our one evening of frenzied frolic.

I remembered how splendid her ass was. But that was not her sweetest premium feature. Her cunt held hidden folds. Though she was a skinny woman, once I began pressing her lower lips with my fingers she unfurled reams of satiny flesh flowing folds which poured forth from between her small discreet lips. My tongue took up the business and I frolicked and fluffed her reaming folds as she gasped and pleaded for my cock. When my rod began parting those prodigious curtains I felt myself wrapped in the fabric spun of pure pleasure. The fleshy reams of bonus snatch seemed to fold over my knob and Dorette whinneyed and whined in ecstacy as my cock delivered succulent abundance back deep inside of her,  pulling her slit tight around me as I tucked reams of pussy flair all the way inside her with my cock. Each pull, each thrust, was a masterstroke of wanton wetness as we shared a fucking for the ages. It felt like a sweet lapping tongue that clung onto my ball sack with each slow withdraw, only to envelope all my senses as I took the deep decadent plunge again and again into her slender and willowy frame. While the introduction that began at her pussy all ended in her butt. Her diminutive stature allowed me to lift her and roll under her and balance her divine derriere in my palms while I positioned myself under her to slowly and sweetly spread her tight muscular haunches. The reverse cowgirl position accentuating her natural heart shaped tush. Lynn watched from the barren bedroom of her passed out boyfriend.

I don’t know what looks or silent cues the two women shared because no words were exchanged between the two. Apparently Dorette splayed and spread before Lynn inspired Lynn to lend a hand. While I felt sufficiently lubed from Dorette's abundant youthful fount as I gently tease her sweet star of anise open with the prominent bulbous head of my cock, Lynn joined us and feasted on the fully unfurled splendor of Dorette, bringing her tongue between our entwined thighs licking and honoring my ball sack and Dorette's cunt with an extra measure of edible lube to facilitate my reintroduction deep into Dorette's ass.


Even with lots of lube, such a stuffing and sneezing in the cabbage combo sent Dorrete into a limb shivering clenched orgasm. When she could take no and fell to the wayside. Unabashed Lynn did a Dorette’s ass to her mouth maneuver. I was pleasured down her throat for full measure, but when Dorrete rallied and joined Lynn I burst all over Dorette's brown curly crown of nineteen eighties coiffure. The pointed tip of her tongue danced upon my cock as she begged like a cur in heat for me to fuck her mouth. She pulled my collapsing cock from limp oblivion and it again stiffly fucked her throat all while Lynn mounted my face for her well deserved oral homage.

While I enjoyed the sights and sounds of the two woman and me with Lynn’s passed out boyfriend only a few steps away from the sucking and fucking magic. My prick had risen under Dorette's oral ministrations, so when Lynn demanded a last tongue flipping of Dorette's incredibly generous and silky satin folds while I mounted and took Lynn from behind for round two. Dorette from time to time would peer in the direction of Jim and Lynn’s bedroom. Lynn and I had been emboldened more and more from our frequent late night fucking foray’s to Jim’s boisterous drunken snores.


The three of us agreed to keep said bacchanal to ourselves owing to professional consideration.


I have fucked other colleagues in the past, but I know enough to dummy up around peer camp fires.

Telling tales on the internet is another matter…

So here we were around a campfire, four men and Lynn. I know Lynn knew where my mind had traveled and she had a hopeful gleam in her eye. She was definitely feeling the howl of her primordial beastie as we sat about this campfire. I could see her calculating and taking notice of just how ravenous her inner beastie was feeling tonight weighed against professional prudence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious