Skip to main content

Ho Ho Ho

By now Brittany had rolled off Gina's face and watched transfixed as Gina' legs flailed in the air as I rammed in and out between her long luscious thighs. I could feel her tight bottom whirling and thrusting up to meet my every plunge. With Brittany now splayed back against the headboard my face could meet Gina's wonderful mouth still emanating with Brittany and finally taste all that her sweet fount had given. Bonus points for the vision of Gina's dark black hair fanning around her shimmering face had me fucking her hard brazen and boisterously. I felt Gina's sweet firm breasts press against me as our furious fuck maintained a delicious rhythm. Brittany charms faded as Gina's cunt enveloped my every attention. 

"I thought you,Gina exhaled hoarsly. "Came!" 

I grunted appreciatively 

I was sweating and panting in a whirl of lathered passion. Grunting like an oarsman while servicing the Mediterranean beauty as she emanated sweet guttural breathy 
pleasure whines pitched to a frequency that spurred me faster and faster, deeper and deeper into her stretching accepting and all encompassing nethers.

Her slim waist was on a swivel as her long limbs wrapped and her nails scratched in her passion throes. Her lips locked onto my neck and she sucked so hard I knew I would have a hickey. She became part Hoover as they locked again on my neck and she sucked in a a sloppy wet and slurping fashion

I had not had a hickey in years, and certainly never received one while fucking and bucking for all my worth. Now Brittany was moaning and with a glance I could see her fingers had found purchase of her sweet and neglected pussy. She made a pouting face as if to say, "But I thought it was me you wanted to fuck." I gave her an encouraging wink and returned to the long resolute fucking of Gina. First things first. After all she let Gina take me to her bedroom while she was busy chatting up our General Manager Ron. I wonder where Ron went? 

Gina rolled me with a "Fuck This!" Straddled me and began to examine my still stiff semen and cunt coated cock and started pulling and rubbing it on her stretched and weeping snatch. 

"Will you look at this Brit."  

"Will you look what I am rubbing it on." 

"Will you please take over." 

I could not see Brittany's reaction because Gina had me flat, prone, and erect in her cupped  hand. All I could see was the ceiling and all I could feel was her soaked slit buried deep in her thick black bush on the bottom of my cock while my balls resided under her dripping cunt. She was still working me roughly like a bar of soap. Rubbing me on her snatch pressing my prick to her most desired places with the precision of an portrait painters oiled up brush.
  
"He sure seems to like you a lot." Brittany teased. 

"Well tis the season." Gina sighed, "So it's your turn to get fucked jolly." 

"Ho Ho Ho," said I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss. Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning. When the campground sa

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious