Skip to main content

Fun House, Wherehouse, Their House / Nothing

November 29


Nothing.

Weeks of nothing. Calls into Annie's office were just that. Calls into Annie's office.

Deliveries to Ellen Joy's studio were just that. Deliveries to Ellen Joy's studio.

Even when Tasha leaned over my shipping desk in her flouncy disco dress late on a Friday requesting a rush shipment was only that and not a prelude to prepping Annie and Tasha for their night out on the town. Just a peek at Tasha's pert little breast to entice me to stay late and ship her special order out.

Then there was Rene. So busy doing her course work that I did nothing but speak with her over the phone.

Even Ms. Spain no longer teased and flirted with me nor called me her "Pumpkin" of late.  Perhaps it was my difficulty in meeting her eyes after my "Halloween Hallucination" as I now thought of it.

So it has been. Work. Catching glimpses of Tami's tiny tush swishing indifferently through the warehouse and me dolefully beating off to Liv Lindeland in those increasingly sticky Playboy magazine pages.

No red lines and only the belief that my dick seems bigger because I am so damn horny and haven't been laid in weeks linger from All Hallows Eve.

But that all changed last night. After the two Thanksgiving feasts. First with Rene and my family. Then over to Rene's parents home for round two. I am not ashamed to admit that while I was munching a turkey thigh as Rene's mother and father looked on approvingly my real thoughts were laser beamed between Rene's thighs.

Her teasing gropes to my crotch when mom and dad were preoccupied only encouraged me. Being downstairs in the family rumpus room where Rene's father fixed us each an after dinner drink even though we were only nineteen was unique. Considering the couch in the room was the scene of many of Rene and mine youthful explorations of each other. Fuel to my fires.

So when we settled into my coach house for the night and with each garment I removed from my dear Rene's slender frame my affection grew. As I removed her slight bra from her small breasts in the candle lit room her fully erect nipples beckoned my mouth to worship them with kisses and gentle suckling. As I smoothed her long straight blond hair over her shoulder my lips found her neck with gentle kisses. As I dropped to my knees to pull her panties to her ankles the scent of her sopping wet panties put me in full frenzy.

I pushed Rene across the bed and mounted her. The knees of her long legs found their usual place draped over my shoulders. But rather than pushing my new found length into her immediately I teased her flowing snatch with the tip only. Tiny pressures and circles causing her to breathe rapidly and her raspy voice begged me to fuck her. I rubbed her clit with the bottom of my pricks bulbous head. Rene moaned "Please. Please. Please," but still I teased until finally I pushed my full length into her flaming body. She was so tight that I had to use my full weight to enter her and she came. Oh how Rene came.

Then I ever so gently began a slow piston in and out of her pussy. Her pussy. I had longed for many years for her pussy. Her pussy whose sweet embrace I had missed these past weeks. My slow strokes felt every pulse and clutch as I slowly moved out .Then in again. She came again with a very unladylike "Ommph!" But still I pumped.

With each thrust I vowed that my days of being the boy toy of those older women at work were in the past. The summer was over. Now it was time to get serious. This incredible woman whom I had loved and grown with was too precious to risk over some spent bits of strange offered up in clandestine fucks in a warehouse office and makeshift artists studios. No more. Rene was too precious.

By the time I was furiously pounding into her and growling in my full focused lust on only Rene I could not tell if that was fear or pure orgasmic bliss in Rene's eyes.  But when I came. When I came harder. When I came hotter. When I came longer than ever before I felt all off me spurt not only deep in her cunt, but spill and slither up her spine to behind Rene's eyes to hear my gasping within Rene's ears until all went dark as I saw myself  fall forward sweating and heavy on top of her through her eyes.

Yes things were going to be different.

If only I could remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss. Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning. When the campground sa

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious