Skip to main content

Tami Slithers The Future

Yes we rolled around. It was forever. First close order groping, followed by roundabout rubbing, leading to roustabout ransacking until the cloth pants, shirts, boxers, brassiere, and panties succumbed to the Inevitable.

Tami was naked.


I was naked.


She stood up.


She began to arrange the four pillows on the bed. Gibbering crazy demands amid girlish giggles. She placed one sideways. One long ways. Two stacked highways and sideways. But Tami left a gap at the headboard. Tami filled that gap with her head. She spread her long curly chestnut hair symmetrically over mattress. It mounted and conquered the sideways pillow. It inevitably covered her outstretched arms bunching nicely around her snow colored breasts which contrasted with her deeply tanned skin. Only her brown nipples matched the brown of her belly. I could not wait to fondle those pert snowy globes. Hair placement in order she positioned and pressed her skinny back into the longways pillow. Her hips swiveled. Her ass rode up stacked highway and sideways pillows. Her legs spread wide open. Then Tami jerked her knees to the crooks of her elbows.


She had obviously done this before.


The presentation of splayed Tami took my breath away.


It was then I took note of the glittering bejeweled three part diamond belly bling on her skin so brown. I also had noted the pentagram star tattoos twinkling just below her bikini bottom tan line. Two big ones individually placed strategically above the crease where lucious thigh becomes absorbing abdomen. There they stood watch on pointy star legs over slender thigh gulch. That would be my offensive oral opening this eve if all goes as planned. It seemed more edible in it's hairless presentation. All parts apparent and pinkly displayed.


All that was strange enough for 1977; but when she began fingering her smooth hairless pussy with her long striped multi colored fingernails I knew I had slithered.


But I am back. I am watching myself crawl on all fours towards her. I see myself pause as my nose hovers over that sweet spot where Tami is slowly flipping through the pages of her folds like she is perusing a book. I know I was thinking. Lick it. Lick it good.


"No!" She says tersely. "I want your cock, not your tongue."


I continue my crawl and notice from my new found aesthetic separation that she had placed herself perfectly on stacked highway pillows. I watch as I her cunt slowly receives my offering. I wish I could slither again so I could feel the wetness. So I could feel the warmth. So I could watch her eyes fill with passion as I fill her with my solid goodness. But I remain aloof. I keep my distance


Only when all pillow order was abandoned and Tami's head was thrown over the edge of the bed while I furiously fucked her now decidedly wanton, split wide, wet snatch did I realize I had slithered back.


Slithering is as Slithering does.


She is a small woman so I easily raise her rump up with me as I rise to my knees without missing a push.we move through a brief face to face flourish. Her snatch is flowing like a faucet down my thighs. When I lift her by her ass with each retreat I am face to face with her sweet white orb clearly highlighted by deep brown bikini tan lines. I hold her high on my cock while I relish her delicious brown nipples. My tongue swirling in a spiral on my favorite. Her left breast is mine and her cunt is a waterfall now.


When I release her butt and gravity gives her now orgasming tight twat it's all over my shaft down to my balls. I come with such force that when she rises untethered by my embracing arms she is shot of my cock like a cannon and sent sprawling onto the floor. Meanwhile I am still coming and spurting wildly all over her, the floor, our discarded crumbled clothes, the carpets, all the way to her dresser which is against the wall. Still I am spurting jizz coating her snowy white breasts and tanned little body for what seems like forever.


I notice that her belly bling is gone. So too are the pentagram tattoos. Her pussy again covered in chestnut hair and the pages of her folds a concealed except for a single pink page sticking out in deluxe distention from our fucking.


She tries to escape my cum spraying cock, but as she rises on all fours in frantic scurry the final syrupy salvo lands square on the small of her back. Seeing that white tail making it's retreat brings out the prey response in my slithering lizard brain sending it a newly charged message.


By now I may not know when I am fucking Tami but I need to mount her from behind now. I may have released mass quantities of cum but my willy is still willing. Tami hears my approach and looks up and over her shoulder. Her long curly hair flips magnificently in chestnut colored streamers and the sight of my still erect cock makes her slender arms give out leaving her rump up and ready to receive.


Fortunately I stay long enough to feel her two mango breasts in my hands as I pierce her heavenly thigh gap pressed as tight as she can to raise her hips up to meet the my engorged impaling prick and she wails as I bang in, out, and around her bikini bottom defined tan lined hind quarters.


We were two beasts when I took my final look from my final slither before time went poof.

Comments

  1. Sometimes a gal just needs a night of furiously fucking solid goodness! And others want to steal a few delicious phrases along the way. Slithering is as slithering does! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random Access Lynn: 3. Liquid Pantie Remover

Don, Eddie the G, and Phil finally arrived and took their place on the bar stools next to us. The single guys did the barroom scan to see if there was any game afoot just as I had earlier. They pinged a rowdy contingent of CART racing women also lubing themselves for a wonderful Road America experience. The three wise men sauntered over to these healthy looking Wisconsin women and turned on their city slicker charm. I joined in, because after all I was soloing on this trip as well, since Eileen had backed out. We left Jim and Lynn to their relationship bliss. Don was designated wingman because he had recently gotten engaged to Dorette, a woman who worked with us back in advertising hell. The evening's drinking progressed nicely, much better than mine or Phil's luck did with the racing bunnies. Eddie the G on the other hand sauntered out with a tall sturdy blonde ostensibly for a breath of fresh air never to be seen again until the next morning. When the campground sa

Tails of Slammies: Dave and Marie

I confess, I was in serious decompression mode from the events of the last year or two. I had lost everything but myself. But try as I could I couldn't shake me. Not only was I operating on a serious chill-axin deficit, I was in the throes of beloved withdrawal with no recourse but to keep my dear one in my thoughts, prayers, and dreams. Neither one of us had the space to share in our lives as we had once enjoyed. As had happened at certain points in my life, even though I now lived crosstown, I returned to the scene of, while not crimes, questionable choices and activities at best. That would be an understatement. Many inexplicably joyous moments. So much uncalled for and unnecessary hurt both inflicted and received within the corridor like walls of this once dive bar. Now reborn and expanded into twenty first century sports venue drinking and watching splendor.  Perhaps a bit disappointed with Reginald tending to the bar today without a JoJo in sight I was undeterred. But Reg

Pass Around Joy - 4 Moke-A-Joint

The Nanny Ride The ride home with the Nanny was indeed frosty. Not only since I had driven there with the windows rolled down to air out the spacious double couch design of the Bonneville, hoping that the scent of other women and male splooge would be whisked away on the wind. Now with the heater on the atmosphere within was still frosty. “So that guy must be used to giving their Nannie’s a ride home.” I said sheepishly. “No. I am their first nanny.” she said coldly, adding “They had an Au Pair before me.” “An oh pair of what?” I asked trying to weasel my way through with humor. Au Pair. A. U.  P. A. I. R. silly.” The Nanny giggled after a brief attempt not to be thawed. “Some foriegn chick that lived in and cared for the kids.” she concluded. “Cozy.” Was all that I could say as I imagined a foreign floozy in the family home. “Maybe too cozy.” The Nanny added cryptically. Not cryptically enough as the tableau of the wife looking anxious